For the lamb t-bone:
1. Trim fat from chops. Place chops in a shallow dish.
2. For marinade, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the mint, and the pepper. Pour over the chops.
3. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
4. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle chops with salt.
5. Grill chops on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat to desired doneness, turning once. (Allow 10 to 14 minutes for medium-rare and 14 to 16 minutes for medium doneness.)
6. Sprinkle with remaining mint.
Roasted Spring Baby Vegetables:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, toss all the vegetables together with fresh thyme, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
3. Divide the vegetables on a nonstick jelly roll pan(s).
4. Roast vegetables for 20 minutes, removing the vegetables from the oven after 10 minutes to stir around.